- Be respectful.
- Harassing, threatening, abusive, violent, vulgar, and hateful comments will not be tolerated.
- Offensive or discriminatory comments, including those pertaining to race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, ethnicity, nationality, disability, marital status, and working status, will not be tolerated.
- Flooding or spamming will be promptly removed.
- Do not post obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit images or nudity.
- Do not impersonate others.
- Do not invade another person’s privacy.
These guidelines would work for my blog as it is highly focused on social media, imagery, and modelling. On social media, I have received messages that are, sometimes, inappropriate and unappreciated. Many of these messages go unanswered and ignored. I would be very unhappy to see these types of messages on my public blog.
I would also like to protect my viewers and welcome everybody, regardless of their background. This is a safe place for people to discus fashion, beauty, and trends. It is a safe place for people to share their stories without fear of harassment or discrimination.
I will be implementing them by adding a section to one of the pages on my blog, which clearly state the community guidelines. If a viewer violates one of the guidelines, I will then proceed to take action against it.